Complete Powerpoint Design Masterclass – 20+ powerpoint presentation slides. Powerpoint from beginner to pro
What Will I Learn?
- Create a fully animated & transition filled Business presentation
- Rapidly improve Your office workflow & design skills
- Minimize text quantity on presentations by smart usage of graphs and images
- PowerPoint 2010 / 2013 / 2016
- PowerPoint 2011 MAC of course aswell (it has only a few functions less)
- Determination and will to improve and learn easy to follow design practices
JOIN 6,500+ STUDENTS LEARNING HOW TO CREATE OUTSTANDING POWERPOINT PRESENTATIONS AND TEMPLATES FROM AN EXPERIENCED DESIGNER
- Do you want to learn how to use MASTER SLIDES to create Templates?
- Do you struggle to create EYE-CATCHING, well designed presentations?
- Do you want to SAVE TIME each time working in PowerPoint & be more efficient?
- Make the DESIGN of Your presentation go in tact with Your speaking skills!
This course solves these problems and teaches you valuable Powerpoint tricks beyond that.
The course is divided in 4 comprehensive chapters to make it easy to follow:
- ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE – Teaching best presentation practices and usefull powerpoint tricks. Basic presentation knowledge which you might not be aware of.
- SLIDE DESIGN – Slide-by-slide process of designing your own presentation. Each subsequent lesson will be devoted to tackling a slide – one at a time. Follow along and create your own masterpiece just like the one in the preview. Powerpoint 2010 and powerpoint 2011 MAC tricks also apply.
- MASTER SLIDES – Learn how to set up, prepare and create templates in the PowerPoint Slide Master window to create high quality presentations for companies, clients and for sale!
- ADVANCED TRICKS – A dozen of high quality lessons teaching you important powerpoint tricks like setting up music, video backgrounds, global changes and more.
With help of this course you will:
- Increase Your powerpoint knowledge
- Improve Your workflow & design skills
- Learn to setup custom Layouts with slide master and placeholders
- Get a new 14-slide powerpoint 2013 / 2016 / 365 presentation template to use
- Shorten the time you need to complete a high quality presentation
- Learn powerpoint 2016 or the older versions in one, comprehensive course
- Be able to brand and build templates for you, your company or your clients!
The main focus of this course is the design process + template creation. I will take you by hand through the creation process of an outstanding presentation. We will design powerpoint, no matter if you use powerpoint 2010 or powerpoint 2016 to make infographics, world maps, graphs, charts, features, processes, about us slides for our presentation, introductions and many more important to a well prepared presentation slides. Whether you’re looking to give a monthly report or wow prospective clients with powerpoint design, learning the shortcuts and how to build unique themes is essential for crafting engaging & informative presentations.
Friequently Asked Questions:
Q: I’m a total beginner in PowerPoint, is this course right for me?
This course will teach you all neccesary basics and more advanced tools but it’s definately not a PowerPoint 101 for beginners course. I will make a brief stop over basic tools but I assume that you are computer savvy and know how to find your way around and know a tiny bit about PPT already.
Q: I’m enrolled in your PowerPoint Masterclass – Presentation Design & Animation course, should I get this one or is the other one enough? Which one is better?
Good Question! Both courses are top PowerPoint courses, giving you the knowledge and tools to create outstanding presentations, animations and templates. They are just 2 different versions teaching different slides and having unique content respectively. The benefit of that is you can follow one consequent design path on each of them. Students who finished the first Master Course were asking me for more) and I’m happy to provide if there is demand for it. If you already feel super-comfortable with PPT one course is enough, but if you seek for even more design ideas, slides and like my content and they way I teach you won’t go wrong by taking both courses.
Q: I’ve been using PowerPoint for 15+ years and think I know the most already, will I learn anything?
I’m an experienced PowerPoint instructor with over 250 youtube tutorials and more than 10 PPT courses & series published. I learned over the last few years based on student feedback (both beginners and advanced) which areas to adress to influence your workflow in a positive and impactful way. We will work on boosting efficiency, using shortcuts and learning on-trend designs to a modern, top level standard. If not, you can always ask me about topics to add to this course which you are interested in.
Q: I’m still not sure if I want to invest into this course. I don’t know if I want to focus on design or on animation? Is there any fall-back plan?
Of course! First off you should watch the promo video and watch the free preview-lessons which will give you a good understanding of the courses pace and what to expect from it. Apart from that you have a 30-day Money Back Guarantee – No questions asked by Udemy!
Stop waiting days to get the presentation back from a designer or Your co-worker. Take it into your own hands with this PowerPoint 2013 and powerpoint 2016 course. Don’t wait to sign up. ENROLL NOW!
Who is the target audience?
- People who want to save time and enhance their PowerPoint skills
- Entrepreneurs, business people, teachers, students or designers wanting to create outstanding slides
- Anyone who wants to learn how to properly animate and build engaging presentations & templates
- If you wish to create, sell or promote with help of animated presentations and videos
Content From: https://www.udemy.com/case-study-powerpoint-2013-presentation-slide-by-slide/